Community News

Badger High School DECA

The Lake Geneva Jaycees recently donated to Badger High School DECA. DECA is a club designed to prepare emerging leaders and entrepreneurs at the High School level in marketing, finance, hospitality and management. DECA had 14 members qualify to...

Learn more

My Team Triumph

The Lake Geneva Jaycees recently sponsored My Team Triumph. My Team Triumph is an athletic organization designed to empower those with diverse abilities and foster relationships through fellowship and community athletics. The Jaycees were proud...

Learn more

Sandbox Fill

The Lake Geneva Jaycees Sandbox Fill! Saturday, May 11th was the annual Sandbox Fill. This long standing tradition is a staple for the Lake Geneva community. The Jaycees receive requests through Facebook and their website to have sandboxes filled...

Learn more
Eastview School Gaga Ball Pit

Eastview School Gaga Ball Pit

The Eastview School Student Council approached the Jaycees looking for help purchasing a movable Gaga Ball Pit. Gaga Ball is a childrens game that has become very popular in recent years. In layman’s terms its dodgeball that is played in a...

Learn more
Bayside Athletics Donation

Bayside Athletics Donation

Bayside Athletics is a nonprofit organization. Its main purpose is to raise funds to help offset the costs of the youth and special needs sports provided by Bayside Cheer LLC to those in economic stress or low income families. As an organization...

Learn more